1.1 This statement is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data by Contec B.V. (hereinafter: Contec). Contec processes personal data for the purpose of its services and agreements to/with suppliers, resellers of products (hereinafter: resellers) and clients, in the context of your visit to the website www.filecap.com (hereinafter: the Website) and in the context of marketing (including newsletters).
1.2 Contec is the "data controller" for such processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. Contec is located at Kopersteden 24-4 7547 TK Enschede. Contec can be reached for privacy-related issues at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.1 We process the following types of personal data:
- Name and position, if any;
- Company name of the company where you work;
- Contact information such as your e-mail address and personal phone number;
- Marketing preferences (whether or not you receive or wish to receive the newsletter or other direct marketing);
- Payment information and personal data you provide in your communications with us. If you also provide us with personal data of others without our request, you are responsible for assessing whether this is permitted;
- Surfing behavior on the Websites.
3.1 We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communications between you and Contec. This may involve an existing customer relationship, as well as communications for those interested in Contec or FileCap;
- Performing our services. This includes both data for contract and customer management, performing customer support work and requesting licenses for our resellers or their end customers;
- Keeping in touch with possible future clients and relations;
- Sending newsletters and other communications for commercial purposes about our products and services and related products and services;
- Analysis of website and newsletter usage to assess the effectiveness of our communications.
3.2 We process personal data on the following bases:
- Necessary for the performance of an agreement with you, if you are a party to that agreement as a data subject;
- Based on a legal obligation, especially tax retention obligations;
- Contec's legitimate interest;
- In certain cases, we will require your consent to process your personal data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
5.1 Contec will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes stated in Article 2.
5.2 Your personal data may be kept longer to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as tax retention periods.
Contec may transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients to the extent necessary:
- its suppliers if necessary to apply for a license on behalf of a reseller or its end customer;
- direct marketing companies to provide our direct marketing mailings;
- advertising networks to display advertisements on other websites based on your use of the Website;
7.1 You have the right to ask us for access to and correction, data portability, deletion, blocking of your personal data and to object to processing. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority. We will inform you as soon as possible about the action taken or to be taken on your request. When processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have an absolute right to object. This means that the direct marketing will always be stopped if you object.
7.2 Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. However, this does not have retroactive effect. Withdrawal of your consent may result in Contec not being able to provide certain services or no longer being able to provide them in full.
This privacy statement may be amended or supplemented. We will publish the most recent version of this statement on the Website.